The Ground Hog HD99 is a powerful, SINGLE OPERATOR earth drill that eliminates torque to the operator and reduces the work load due to the balanced design. Three handlebar positions - two for normal drilling and one for close in drilling and towing. Drilling head pivots for use on uneven terrain...engine frame swivels to keep engine level for optimum performance. User friendly, color-coded controls for easy operation. Easily transported to the job site using the detachable tow bar or can be loaded into the bed of a pickup.
• Honda Engine - GX 270 - 9 hp
• Auger Size Range - 2" to 16"
• Auger Drive System - Hydraulic
• Torque - Max. - 240 ft.lbs.
• Auger Drive - 7/8" Square
• Length - Normal Drilling - 100"
• Length - Close Drill / Towing - 75"
• 34"Width x 38" Height
• Weight - 295 lbs