For quickly opening clogged sinks, toilets and tubs. Handles rust, grease, sediment and scale in lines up to 4" in diameter. Uses a burst of compressed air that drives a shock wave (kinetic energy) through water to break the stoppage. Very useful when the stoppage is on the far side of a drum trap or series of tight bends. Includes rubber expansion plugs for sealing openings (ex. dual sinks)
• Manufacturer / Model - General KR-A-WC
• Line Size Range - 1-1/4" to 4"
• Air Compressor - Hand Pump - Built In
• Pressure Gauge - 100 psi.
• Rubber Expansion Plugs - 1-1/2", 2",3",4"
• Carrying Case - Included