Compact Excavators offer big digging power with virtually unrestricted access in confined areas. A to Z rents Wacker Neuson EZ-17 compact excavators. Standard rubber tracks extend and retract hydraulically to allow passage through narrow openings...also minimize damage to turf, asphalt or concrete. Easy operation - light touch, low-effort controls and easy entry to and exit from the operator's platform.
Delivery and pick up service is always available, or rent a heavy-duty trailer at a discounted rate. Minimum tow vehicle - 1/2 ton truck - Please call ahead to discuss your towing setup with an A to Z rental team member.
• Make/Model - Wacker Neuson EZ17
• Digging Depth - Maximum - 8'2"
• Dump Clearance - Maximum - 8'
• Standard Bucket - 16"
• Breakaway Force - 4,204 lbs
• Power - 17.2 hp Diesel
• Length - O.A. w / Bucket - 11'9"
• Width - Tracks Retracted - 39"
• Width - Tracks Extended - 54"
• Height - O.A. - 7'11"
• Weight - 3,803 lbs